Friday, October 4, 2013

Mormon General Conference!

In case you didn't know already, I am a Mormon, or member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Tomorrow and Sunday we have the wonderful chance to hear from a living prophet of God and his apostles! We call this meeting General Conference. It takes place every six months in Salt Lake City, Utah, but it is broadcast live worldwide on television, radio, and internet. After it is broadcast, it becomes available in print and is always available for viewing online.

At 10:00 A.M. MDT, the first session begins and lasts for two hours. There are five total sessions.

I love General Conference. I look forward to hearing the inspired talks given. The people who speak spend a very long time preparing for General Conference. A lot of thought and prayer goes into it.

When I listen to General Conference, I can feel the Holy Ghost touch my heart, telling me that what I'm hearing is true. I invite each of you to join me in watching this wonderful broadcast so that you can feel what I feel.



You can watch General Conference by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment